Once a week when you exfoliate, include the lip area gently. If you use red lipstick or do have chapped lips do it a few times a week. Use the middle finger to gently remove any excess skin and remember to apply lip balm afterwards.
Applying the perfect lip color
Follow these steps for a long lasting application;
- Apply foundation and/or powder over the lips and blot.
- Use a neutral colored lip pencil, not too sharp and warm the tip on the back of the hand.
- Start at the cupids bow on one side and stretch your mouth and then the other side. Then on the lower lip begin the center, then begin from one side to join the bottom and then the other side. Finally, go over the whole lip area and color in with the pencil.
- Using a lip brush, begin at the top of the cupid's bow on one side, then the other.
- For the bottom lip, start from the middle, then carefully go to a corner and bring the color to meet into the middle and repeat for the other side.
- Apply a fine layer of powder and then repeat stages 4 and 5 again.